NET SEND command
DOS command "Net send" is very useful for sending messages between computers in your network. If you used it before, you like this simple tool.
But these days, DOS command window for Net send message is getting boring and old fashioned way to send messages between computers.
It take a lot of time to write windows "Net Send" command syntax.
Moreover, Netsend message sending method is not available for Windows Vista.
Ok, but what is a right solution? Any net send alternative?
It's simple! Softros LAN messenger can easily replace "net send" tool. This little handy application has all functions for comfortable message exchange.
What are main features of Softros network messenger?
- All conversations are completely secure. Softros network messages sending utility has powerful cryptographic system for messages encrypting.
- You shouldn't install any server applications, Softros net send alternative doesn't need in a dedicated server.
- Installation is very simple. Any PC user can install this netsend messenger without any problems.
- You can store all messages history (incoming, outgoing)
- Broadcast messages to any group of your network is easy as to send the private message.
- Softros tool can send messages to offline users. Can you do this trick with "NET SEND" command? Certainly not!
- LAN settings can be imported and exported.It's a very helpful feature for large networks.
- Files can be transferred as simple as messages.
- Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/Win 7/8 support. Don't worry about Windows compatibility. It works everywhere.
- Sound and graphical visualisation.
So, what are you waiting for? Try it absolutely free!
Download Softros LAN Messenger